Dr. Mark Baker has been the physical therapist for the Inland Pacific Ballet Company since 1999. We have also treated professional dancers from Boston Ballet, Houston Ballet, Miami City Ballet, Los Angeles Ballet as well as many other companies and schools. Our scope of experience includes the treatment of dance injuries related to ballet, tap, modern, contemporary, jazz as well as traditional highland and Irish dance. We provide an environment that familiar and comfortable to the dancer to assess lower quadrant problems.
Common areas of care include:
- Post injury intervention and care
- Hip and knee injuries and pain conditions
- Ankle/ foot dysfunction and tendon injuries
- Core stabilization training
- Specific return to dance instruction and communication with your instructor and/or artistic director