The doctors of physical therapy at Covina Hills Sports Medicine include board certified specialists in orthopedics. Combining advanced knowledge and experience with a fully equipped facility allows us to provide optimal care for all muscle, tendon and joint injuries as well as post-operative rehabilitation. We work with your primary care physician and/or orthopedic surgeon in a collaborative effort to restore you to your highest level of function.
Areas that we commonly treat include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Spine injury and post-operative rehabilitation.
- Automobile-related traumas.
- Rotator cuff injury and repair
- Total knee replacements
- Total hip replacements
- Total shoulder replacements
- Knee trauma and post-operative care including ACL rehab.
- Upper extremity conditions and post-operative care
- Ankle/foot dysfunctions